Our jackets Kamal are made in India, with care and responsibility for the environment.
Each jacket is 100% cotton and made using 2 different methods:
- Khadi, a traditional Indian fabric woven from natural materials such as cotton, is hand-spun with respect for the environment.
- The Indian block-print which consists in printing by hand, thanks to stamps cut in the wood, patterns in colors made from a mixture of natural pigments . This fabric is also environmentally friendly as it contains no chemicals and the colors are fixed with a mixture of water and white vinegar. This manual production can lead to certain "irregularities" we love ♡
Composition - Care
- 100% Cotton
- Made in India
- Due to the natural dyeing process used, jackets can rub off on other materials. We recommend you to wash them at 30° delicate program alone or with similar colors before wearing them for the first time.
Delivery and return
- We are shipping worldwide.
- Orders are shipped within 1 to 3 working days save in exceptional cases.
- You have 14 days from the date you received your package to return your purchases for a refund, an exchange or a credit note.
You might also like