Our jackets Kamal are made in India, with care and responsibility for the environment.
Each jacket is 100% cotton and made using 2 different methods:
- Khadi, a traditional Indian fabric woven from natural materials such as cotton, is hand-spun with respect for the environment.
- The Indian block-print which consists in printing by hand, thanks to stamps cut in the wood, patterns in colors made from a mixture of natural pigments . This fabric is also environmentally friendly as it contains no chemicals and the colors are fixed with a mixture of water and white vinegar. This manual production can lead to certain "irregularities" we love ♡
Composition - Care
- 100% Cotton
- Made in India
- Due to the natural dyeing process used, jackets can rub off on other materials. We recommend you to wash them at 30° delicate program alone or with similar colors before wearing them for the first time.
- Félicité measures 86 cm and wears the 2 year old
- Paola is 106 cm tall and wears the 6 year old
- Jacques is 113 cm tall and wears the 6 year old
- Honoré is 117 cm tall and wears the 6 year old
- Gabriel is 126 cm tall and wears the 8 year old
- Joseph is 142 cm tall and wears the 10 year old
- Size 12 months : Width 33 cm / Length 34 cm / Sleeves 23 cm
- Size 2 years : Width 37 cm / Length 38 cm / Sleeves 28 cm
- Size 4 years : Width 40 cm / Length 42 cm / Sleeves 33 cm
- Size 6 years : Width 42 cm / Length 48 cm / Sleeves 38 cm
- Size 8 years : Width 42 cm / Length 53 cm / Sleeves 44 cm
- Size 10 years : Width 46 cm / Length 58 cm / Sleeves 48 cm
- Size 12 years : Width 48 cm / Length 63 cm / Sleeves 51 cm
Think about the second life of your children's clothes ! By Bamboù buy back this article in second hand up to 20€ | Learn more
Delivery and return
- We are shipping worldwide.
- Orders are shipped within 1 to 3 working days save in exceptional cases.
- You have 14 days from the date you received your package to return your purchases for a refund, an exchange or a credit note.
You might also like