Jacket Kamal Woman
Our Kamal jackets are made in India with care, respecting the know-how. Each jacket is made from a 100% cotton fabric using 2 different methods.
- Khadi, a traditional Indian fabric woven from natural materials such as cotton, is hand-spun with respect for the environment.
- The Indian block-print which consists in printing by hand, thanks to stamps cut in the wood, patterns in colors made from a mixture of natural pigments. This fabric is also environmentally friendly as it contains no chemicals and the colors are fixed with a mixture of water and white vinegar. This manual production can lead to certain "irregularities" we love ♡
Composition - Care
- Oversized fit
- 100% Cotton
- Made in India
- Due to the natural dyeing process used, jackets may rub off onto other materials. We recommend that you wash them at 30° delicate program alone or with similar colors before wearing them for the first time.
- Clémentine is 1m65 and wears size S
- Clémence is 1m69 and wears size M
- Size S : Width 57 cm / Length 63 cm / Sleeves 69 cm
- Size M : Width 60 cm / Length 66 cm / Sleeves 71 cm
- Size L : Width cm / Length cm / Sleeves cm
Delivery and return
- We are shipping worldwide.
- Orders are shipped within 1 to 3 working days save in exceptional cases.
- You have 14 days from the date you received your package to return your purchases for a refund, an exchange or a credit note.
You might also like